- About the artist
- By decade
- By series
- By location
- Admin Login
Richard Kozlow's paintings are always signed with his
last name only and only in all-capital letters. Signatures
were placed either at the bottom-left or bottom-right,
whichever worked best with the painting.
Related Sites & Bibliography
- Who's Who in American Art 2008
- Annals of Vascular Surgery, January 2008. Painting on cover: Self-Portrait 2004. Article about the artist on page 4.
- 100 Select Works from Wayne State University Art Collection,, Project Director & Curator: Richard J Bilitis, 2003.
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institutions
- An Inspirational Body Of Work, the Fine Art of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mighigan, compiled by www.artservemichigan.org/.
- Butler Institute of American Art
- More than Words: The Art of the Illustrated Letter, 2005, Princeton Architectural Press in conjunction with Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institutions. Find on Amazon.com
Read Kozlow's illustrated letter.
- Visions of Michigan Describes the Michigan Library and Historical Center and Kozlow's "North Woods" commission.
- Complete Guide to Acrylic Painting, by Wendon Blake
- Of Man's Inhumanity to Man, Richard Kozlow, Author/Illustrator. Lark Press 1965 click to read Preface
- Victims, a catalogue of Richard Kozlow's Victims/Holocaust series. Introduction by the artist.
- JAMA (Journal of American Medical Assoc), Blue Wave, painting on cover, artist's biography by L. Feinberg.
- Landscape Painting of Richard Kozlow, by Louise Bruner in American Artist Magazine.
- Painting in Acrylic, by Guitierres-Rawkes.
- To Life: The Art of Richard Kozlow, by Aimee Ergas, Journal of Michigan Jewish History, 2004 edition. Download Vol44.pdf
- Prize-Winning Paintings, Abstract Edition Book IV, Margaret Harold compiler. pulished circa 1963.
Some recent and older Kozlow works are available for purchase through his studio.